Pages

【 Click It 】

Friday, September 24, 2010

Moon Cake Festival.

During MCF of this year, it's something that i remember you the most, the person you change me the most.
although your having your best time of your life, doing what you had dreamed. All of the sudden, tears almost drop from my eye learning that we being knowing each other for 1 year.

Things might be changed after you have gone, but all the remains in my heart still the same, still the same old image playing in my brain of 09 - 09 - 09 . . . the day we meet.

i wonder are you having fun over there?





- This Year at Ma Zhong i had my name on Photo -

2 comments:

  1. Young man. Don't worry, there is surely someone out there deserving for your love. The time will come. For now,be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks whiz for supporting

    ReplyDelete