Pages

【 Click It 】

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I won


I won " Digi 24-hour Movie Marathon "
and i'm so happy that
i have no expression on my face during photo taking :P

Yes and YES I WON THE GRAND PRIZE...

but those 2nd and consolation prize one are more happy than me :| don't ask me i have no idea....

so far i watch 11 movie -
-The time traveler's Wife ( romance and oldie? )
-The legend is reborn Ip Man ( Kung Fu + Romance )
- Pandorum ( freaking shit movie ... i hate science fiction )
- Trip tap ( aw .. . . i found this kinda boring )
- Love Happen ( nice and lovely romance movie )
- Echo of rainbow ( Epic movie i love this one and i cry on this movie - the actor is handsome too)
- Bedside detective ( freaking funny thai show but kinda boring )
- Crossing Henessy ( Lame movie )
- Dear Galileo ( thai movie yet another lame one i almost fall aslp )
- Love in a puff ( kinda bored since i watch before )
- Coco Avant Channel ( wtf i fall aslp for like 2 sec ! worse movie i have ever watch!! )


THat's all so far i'm waiting for them to bank in to me the cash cash $_$!! a nice bday present from the god for me :3 yet i broke my tooth after i went home to slp !!

that's all for now i guess wanted to write more but it's 5.57am now i'm going out to have breakfast ~ chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment