Pages

【 Click It 】

Friday, January 14, 2011

A Late Christmas Gift.

Yesterday when i come back home, my mum told me that someone delivery a box for me? In my mind i'm wondering who send gift for me? . . . my mind is blur and tired until i saw the box ! IT"S FROM RIC!! i never know! cause normally i receive pose card from friends , but a box * imagine what is inside while i'm holding it *


I'm so surprise when i opened the box :D



- I'm so happy to receive 1 box of ginger bread man cookie , a box of candy and a pair of glove awww... your so sweet ric thanks ... mucks -


- Aw see ric is so nice , he even write me a card :D and his cute dog :3 -

- Nice Name card , i need to make mine soon ric -

- Thanks for your gift , i appreciated it a lot -

- I'm not going eat those , saving it till it rotten XD -

2 comments:

  1. no no no eat them silly. and thank you for this, it made me cry that you would be so amazingly sweet. Thank You My Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the one should thank you for giving me such a surprise when i come home from my trip :3

    awww...

    it made me feel so bad when i got it...
    i don't know how to repay u :3

    ReplyDelete