Pages

【 Click It 】

Friday, January 7, 2011

Money, Sex and Power.

What i should say? In the social nowdays what do you hope for?

Fame? Power? Money? or Sex?

Fame?

- I never thinking of getting any fame when i'm born into this world -

* Might say that i wish that these 4 words never appear on this world *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got hurt by these 4 words from above.

- i don't what to write actually but now i'm on the lowest point of my day -


* slap kick spank enough for my crappy stuff let's begin with what i see *


While i'm enjoying my holiday trips i pass thru these few words in my mind.

1st of all, i found out that a lot of people like to compare each other like what brand they wear or etc, * for example * they goes like ah what you like Nxxx brand? i dont like those cheap cheap brand lo .. . . go for Axxxxxxx, i mean what for your going for more and exp cloth? they look all the same to me just with a brand, * don't look at me i do like branded stuff * but please if you got income that is far better i don't mind,

it's like fashion all the way, kids nowdays , when u look " wah this kid , is he coming to school or a fashion show? '' duh even babies wear branded stuff , but pardon don't you feel that at least you should control and let your kids have a suitable lifestyle?

I'm sure 9 out of 10 people will say, WHAT? no brands? eh so malu when go out , people know your wearing xxxx cheap cloth. SO? let's say for example i let my kids to wear branded * at the age of 15 he ask for more branded , a slipper rm200? sound cheap to him right? cause he never pay for himself. what if 1 day you lost your job? your job fail? your company bankrupt?

Then u can't even afford to pay for your own living and your kids tell you?

K : Dad! Mum!
P : Yes?
K : I went to xxxx mall today and i saw they have new collection ! i like a shirt Rm129.90
P : kid, you know how hard we'r now to survive i lost my job, we need to save.
K : But But but i like that shirt.
P : Try go look for cheaper one at pasar malam.
K : wtf? u guys still have money right? come on just 1 cloth, and the pasar malam is so ugly my friend will laugh at me for wearing those cheap cloth.
P : SO? let them laugh we cant afford it like last time we used to be....
K : but i wear branded till i grew up, what if my friend see me like that and don't want to be my friends anymore? really * diu lian * wearing like that out. my friend all wear branded ler . . . later they make fun of me.
P : . . . Sigh.

- You see this might happen some day if your life? your friend? yourself ? who knows? -

In this world , beside those stuff, something that can give horny people to a way to heaven ,

SEX ! ! !

I meet a guy during my trip, at 1st we are just sleeping suddenly during midnight he starting to hug me, then touch me then kiss and soon or later * chiang chiang *

then he started to strip my cloth 1 by 1, till the end i'm naked and he kiss my nipple,

gosh it's like in the heaven but, when i strip his , till naked we soon hug and kiss

and licking each other **** . all it's so enjoying until something which step over limit in my policy.

He say " can i F*** u? "
I say " nooo i'm dirty i did't clean it "
He say " can't you go clean it for me? "
- He begged for a while , and i went to clean for him , gosh i should slap myself for being so soft heart -
I come out and we continue again
I say " got C meh? "
He say " to tell u the truth i bring it come with me "
I say " :O oh okie? "

- Soon he wear on his little rubber and try to poke me , duh i reject when he try to enter , it was so freaking pain !!! i know some of u like * his **** is short but thick * and he look dissappointing when i say stop , duh i got a some look virgin hole your poking me with you meat pipe . sorry i like to break moods when they want to poke me . -

- we just BJ and Jerk in the end, i know horny slut like thick and long or w/e . . . but i don't everyone got their different taste right? -


Then soon or later a guy come again texting me saying If i'm horny , i can find him to help me,
Duh! uncle look at yourself do i look so desprate for sex? NO THANKS i don't like to have sex with uncle .

3rd one are super funny , he say his horny and want to f*** me , duh. every uncle say that, they want fresh holes bah.... told them u have small holes , they are even more happy, they say will treat you gentle don't believe that crap, when he start enter, will be nice gentle when his dick enter Oh Ho~ MOVE AND ROCK LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW !

I'm scare of people like that, i perfer slow and romantic ways . . .
- duh i'm not good at sex, and i don't feel neeed -
- but i do wish my next door guy would be a *** XD his such a cute guy. -

In the end finally i express what's in my mind. . .

I DON"T SIMPLY SEX !!! I MIGHT BE HORNY AND LIKE TO FILIRT BUT DON'T COMPARE ME WITH THOSE HORNY SLUT

1 comment: