Pages

【 Click It 】

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas on KL

Speaking of my holiday trip sorry that, i had not been online so much lately, to say here i'm so sorry to u all , and from here i wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

For the past few days, i been busy trying to suit myself in KL, and been since before Christmas until now, but it never stop me from going shopping.

I don't like to buy branded stuff so much? no why? cause i'm poor. " If i can't earn a good living what for i buy branded and live like hell? "

Any way, i bought few shirt , pants and shoes for myself @_@ OMG how can i get it back .__.!

2days ago i had myself spending my holiday with jeff and collin as they went to shop for their stuff too, feel bad to trouble them when they ofter to carry my stuff . . . * shy shy cause i feel bad when people carry my stuff cause i might scare they got tired *

I love DKNY sooooooo much that i can't stop searching more of their product * ps don't get wrong i never buy yet * and pull and bear Just i can say it I FREAKING LOVE U ....

:| sad to say i miss u mr tan XD u know who am i speaking of :3

and i went to comic festival at time square it's like SO FREAKING PACK. . . saw a lot crossdresser * male wearing female suit * too .___. so geli so fat still wear till like that .... sigh .... if i'm the one i would dig a hole and hide 1st ;|

Then i meet a few nice people during my ride on LRT to shopping, so funny when i come back from melaka my skin is so freaking tan but i still LOVE IT !!

Merry Christmas to all of you mucks, btw i wish to upload the photo i taken i'm sure 400++ can't fit all XD

and i'm stealing some stick d wifi XD hope " he " don't find out :| ssrhh .... hope i can online more i miss blogging

- this is what i been doing for the past 1 week , from tomorrow onward i will be helping my boss at 1Ultama working there :3 -

4 comments:

  1. Yo, a bit late, merry x'mas and happy new year. You moved to KL? I tot u go KL for vacation only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see you dont like to spend much on branded stuff... yeah, i agree with you, what spending so much money for branded stuffs? who cares?right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Euniceee : well i do like branded stuff , but i won't buy so much of them :)

    ReplyDelete