Pages

【 Click It 】

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bye ASSHOLE! KLC!

The title sound bad ass right? Bla... who cares do you?

Wei~ seriously i need to find something to do? but what? staying at home writing blog about things or going shopping and photo taking?

Duh~ today i went to presentation for my e-publishing my assignment about comic

then so unlucky to see that KLC ( some gay or bi jerk ) in the class , funny right he come to class to say i want to present but did't bring soft copy with him? ( Hello brother you think your still in secondary school? )

Crap! i am thinking to present after he went out, suddenly that gay ass come back again and act noob and come to peek my art work! ( fine i admit mine look shit - really do since i rushed it )
i feel so WTF my artwork being see by a slut SLUT SLUT SLUT!!! i don't mind calling you that for x100000 times!

Why i hate him so much? let's see i'm in college almost 3years and i hate him on my second year, well we use to be " friend " if your telling me about relation.

FML wei! i never know i had friend like that ( i use to knock my head why i'm so stupid making friends like that ) Hahaha wtf 1st year on my college i attend the 1st class no one talk with me ( cause idk what they talk for their topic - cause i'm a nerd! NERD! ) :P
He is the 1st one to say hi to me i guess? or not i forgot since 3 years ago!

It all happen on my 2nd year where my drawing class happen , we camwhore in class non stop and i ask him would u want to join? but he say i'm not good at communicate with girls =3= FHL, that night we went out with 1 of my friend too , 3 person go lim teh on the way he never speak with me o.o!! when i'm back home then my friend ask him he told my friend he was angry = = !! for what? ( My big mouth friend told me that he like me and forward his sms to me = = after i saw that SOOOOO FREAKING GELI! )

After that day i never talk to him , i hear that he try to molest and touch my friend wahahha so unlucky then end up more victim idk what is on his mind ! but for sure i hate him!!! why?
cause his artwork all pay people to do for him and pass with flying colour!! wtf!

oh well, who care !! he graduated = = wtf! oh well i mixed with some shit gang in my 2nd sem so i fail some subject.

now i'm rushing hopping i pass all my subject left 5 :D wish me luck ....

No comments:

Post a Comment