Pages

【 Click It 】

Monday, December 6, 2010

Facebook?

So tell me what is the point that your playing facebook when your using someone's picture as your profile picture? Faker? or what ever ? i don't care! as long your not related to me , i mean as my friend or w/e? i don't really care! i mean it's facebook a social network, tons of people are using it for living, scamming, making friends, all over the world.

but the problem is does your network friends know the complete 100% you at social network? or your real life friend? ( I bet a lot of you guys have more than half of your profile people doesn't know 100% about you )

So lately i got a friend who asked me to make him a fan sign, well he asked me to make for him, and i made for him like in 3~5 min? After that, he posted the picture as his profile picture,
and likely after few min i got a inbox from some freak who asking why would i do the fan sign instead of himself?

Why ask me? i have no idea, it's just like my work , as a graphic designer, client ask me to do the job and i get pay ( well a trade :D ) Problem is i don't get it, why there is some page would like to find people who are handsome ? pretty ? and get their picture?

Don't tell me your doing for your hobbies, i mean if i know that guy as a friend i don't mind, but some people i feel something bad to say YOUR A FREAK AND GET A LIFE!
I have no idea when that freak asked me why would i edit the fan sign and not to write the words myself? My side of view? i'm a designer i do what i think my best for my client.

And guess what i got insult back badly ! People are searching for fame now days and i don't even care of it, i care MONEY and my STUDIES so what for your telling me Beware! i'm going make you famous in the BAD WAY ?

Many people might be hatting me who care , do you know me in real life? NO! you just walk pass and say this kid look like someone i saw on facebook. but would u dare and come to say hi are you XXXX?

Ugly? yes i admit i'm ugly... who the fuck is 100% perfect and i'm proud to say i slim down from a chubby fatty to a slim guy and i am proud of myself and being in my family !

That's all for today!

I don't care people say much about me? i am who i am.

8 comments:

  1. There are bi*ches in life. Met one the other day, don't worry, karma mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sad to say but they like to ruining people life ....

    sad case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i click like on the photo?xD
    like x 9999999999999999
    Im ugly..
    So?I'm so proud to be my mum's child!!

    -karleong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kar Leong

    Like it babe

    but only at my bloggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't really get what you mean at the first part. But I do feel proud on how I look like. I use my own photo as display picture in facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. some people do pathetic things on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ken : yea .... screw them but what can we do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y- square : do u mean " So tell me what is the point that your playing facebook when your using someone's picture as your profile picture? Faker? or what ever ? i don't care! as long your not related to me , i mean as my friend or w/e? i don't really care! i mean it's facebook a social network, tons of people are using it for living, scamming, making friends, all over the world. "


    i mean the people i add in facebook, i don't really care that your using other's picture.

    i mean everyone could have their own " space " on real life or internet.

    but i do really care about those people without photo. ( they should join twitter more )

    ReplyDelete