Pages

【 Click It 】

Monday, December 6, 2010

1 day to the chruch

Believe me it's not the 1st time i step my foot into a church but this is the 1st time after 5 or 6 years? why? I'm a taoism.

I followed my best friend, wendy to this church near serbakas ( batu lintang ) around 12 something.


She pulled a string to rang the bell to call for a nun to speak up,


I can't help myself for taking this picture on top of my friend head...
i mean i don't want interrupt her speaking on what is in her heart,
i feel bad when i'm inside there...

so i take my foot and step out to look for picture to take
so far i saw the cross on the high wall i mean very high up . . .


Then i walk out of it to took this picture somehow i like it very much


After that my friend finished what she want and we drove out from the church XD

that's all and i die in my presentation on class later on

No comments:

Post a Comment