Pages

【 Click It 】

Friday, December 17, 2010

The holiday at klang

On the 16dec i spend my 1st solo trip to KL :C , on that day my friend mr C come to pick me,
in his car got his lovely GF! i don't know is her real attitude or not , she seem cold and " princess " and she seem hate me XD!! ssrh hope she's not reading ....

we went to the beach 1st but hell !! it rain when i just reach there T^T , but i'm so freaking tired because during on the plane i could not even sleep because of the aunty talking behind me so freaking out and the voice is so sharp T^T i wish like to say hello~ aunty u think it's kopitiam ah? speak so loud! but i feel bad for people sitting beside me later i kena boom by her cause ppl will view her 1st.

Oh crap i never know paddy field look like that sooooooo flat XD too bad the rain is so heavy if not i wish to pluck some paddy back XD - i'm going steal XD -
Ah so any reader near to KL XD mind to intro me something nice? like shopping or what?

No food please i gain 5KG in this week T^T !! need diet .....


No comments:

Post a Comment