Pages

【 Click It 】

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hills 3 day fair

Ah! when i saw some junk paper ( advertisement ) on my mum's car , i was wondering what is it. Hills shopping mall having a fair, with lucky draw and many programme.


2 days ago, i receive message from my friend asking me can i go hills at sunday night? I'm curious and ask what is it for, he say he will perform and ask me to come and see. I say ok. ( cause i totally forgot about this event )
It's a 3 day event, from 10 dec till 12 dec with a lot different kind of programme.

When i reach there i saw many stall selling almost the same stuff, electronic stuff like TV, cleaning robo, ice cream, knife, stationary, etc...

- Soon we ask around for what time for the programme, cause i'm curious to know and wanted to see it, we ask the service counter the guy was like " i'm not so sure you can go upstair at the middle there is a desk u can ask the people from there. " i say ok, then i went up and saw 3 girls and i asked them , they reply me we also don't know and say ah i agar agar know some, i agar agar tell me got what programme, 3 days 3pm got ice cream eating competition, then saturday and sunday noon got colouring contest, night time got singing and dancing event, then i say again ~ oh u mean like all the nice event at night time la? ok ok night time baru come bye~ Oh gosh i ask a lot people they all say don't know the event crew kinda fail = =!! need to know got what event also hard. -


- This is the stage to perform -

- The Lucky Draw Prize ~ Yummy Right? -

- I saw the deco for the celling -

- The one and only Christmas tree in hills i think XD -

- I saw this car, so sexy baby although there is 4 cars to be shown but i only take this one cause it attract me XD -

- wanna buy it and go home cook? -

- i saw this with my friend and i told her OMG my baby is so going to wear this when i have 1 XD -

- This stall sell like fake food xD look so nice yet cannot be eat :( -

- Earth Dance promotion? no idea . . . -

- I saw the My Fm car outside hills there = = kinda ugly although it's not the 1st time i saw it already -

- Check out for more i will upload other shopping mall's event for this month -

No comments:

Post a Comment