Pages

【 Click It 】

Friday, December 10, 2010

Eat till so Full.

Today i went to college to register for my next semester, kinda funny cause the C.C.E staff who arrange my programme was on noon shift, so i pay 1st when the girl who was on the payment counter asked me for my form i say i don't have it.

so i come back at noon funny stuff right, when she come to work she told me that she don't have it, so i was like O.O!! wtf? and she told me the payment counter girl took it, and i was like oh great. i come for like wasting my time ....

after that she done my registration form i go to tun jugah meet my boss :D



- so happy to see her again, she come down once a while to checking on the staff but i miss her alot when i reach the shop she still at the hotel sleeping i guess cause she was sick for the pass few days, so i go to bank 1st with my friend. -

Reaching maybank we'r on the ATM machine i hear a girl like 20+ speaking so loud on the phone damn rude one u know, she ask the pin number from the mum, but keep saying her stupid. i was like stun there and then wtf? u speak with your mum like that? we have to say that, old people i mean some of them doesn't know about those pin stuff , who knows they might forget or what we never know ma ! since older people are not like nowdays kids...

Sigh, so when my boss come down we go to ipoh town to eat, she's sick so i went for lunch with her, i order the mee goreng , wtf!! so little as in fit in my mouth 2 time only . . . then i go eat with my another friend but i don't want eat since i had my fruit and milo again.... then after that we go walk at hills for a while come back i go eat with another friend ... she ate chicken rice i can't fit in anymore so i just drink.

When i come back i go out with my boss to find amp.. but we can't find it near town area so we go for High Tea again XD went to Mcdonal for burger :3



Mcdo Mcdo Mcdo....


No comments:

Post a Comment