Pages

【 Click It 】

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bored.

Whao recently i never tot that my friend's brother is getting so famous on net,
if you seriously don't know this clip your way outdated!


I can't stop laughing when i saw this, when i tag my friend she told me is her bro,
then i make me laugh even louder XD btw! nice bro u make ur fame
high and proud!


I never can wear glass like this ....

iFeel like i'm gangster or those very gay film director ...
i'm trying to style my hair but i end up keep on replying facebook message.
i want to style my hair but always i took like 1 hour to do it....
if not i feel like i just woke up but i like my new hair style.


Hahaha, my new hair style i love it so much with my cam HDR effect


Camwhore-ing always but i like it so much


I will update more soon , just suddenly i forgot what to say.

3 comments: