Pages

【 Click It 】

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Retard.

Seriously i'm so tired of facebook,
Yeah , i know it's a social network.

Tons of people are using in their own ways,
own friends, own style.

But yet there are tons of retards?

Some example i met,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
case 1

approve that person ,
1st thing, leave a msg at their wall.
- result : never reply you back

One day suddenly pop out,

Hi, spare me some min?

Click here, www.fuckymylife.com and
vote for me... ( another link ).

i cant believe this ... a person never talk to me keep asking to vote for shit :X
i dont give a fuck,
if you don't want to speak with me just delete me!
why add me on the 1st place?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case 2

same as case 1
just we never talk after i approve,

suddenly 1 day pop out,

Hey~ i upload a new picture come to like it " PLEASE "

- sometimes i go click to see what's it ... HOLY CRAP IT"S LIKE A GORILLA TAKING CAMWHORE OR A BAMBOO STICK TRYING TO ACT SOMETHING? ! -

eerm? serious? " we only click like because it's nice, funny or it attract us "
but why so despo just for a like?

- You don't need a person to look you pic " whao! this person got a lot LIKE for his/her picture. -

I DON'T CARE ABOUT LIKE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case 3

Rich Kunt !

No offence but i don't feel it's necessary to say?

MONKEY : Hey! my mum just bought me a diamond necklace? - 1 min ago?

- so? eerm to show that you just got a diamond? -


- a New pic of XXXX bag -

Saw the comment :

A: Hey! nice bag~
B: Yeah, my fucktard parent bought it for me from oversea, malaysia hardly can find it and it's exp?
A: .....

- Duh? rich kids? no comment , i don't feel need to show about this -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case 4

Reporter?

a picture of some where? or a food picture?

then Monkey King status would be like : I just ate my lunch , i'm having rice xxxx x x x x x x so full now, later i got client to meet , will be busy whole day .

- duh? need report to all what ur doing? like they are you boss? why don't you just post a status? i'm in the toilet now, making delicious chocolate cake, and my asshole is hot and juicy now. -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case 5

spammer? or noob ass?

- Suddenly pop out from my chatbox -

A : Hi
me : Hi
A : hi
me : hi
A : hi
me : ....................... - ignore that person -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case 6

those stupid virus,

I dont care who view my profile or osama die?
stop sending the link to my wall or chatbox

- duh? are you idiot? watch the link before u click it? -


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those people u have to see everyday,
every min , every sec,
when you login to your facebook.

Oh yeah, mind please?
if your ugly don't take too much picture? or edit it before you post on?
i hardly can breath when i saw a gorilla taking an sexy GAGA pose and upload on facebook,
feel like wanna puke ....

if it's only appear on the latest post , i wont mind,
and yet it HAPPEN TO BE ON YOUR TOP NEWS
URRGGGG i need to keep clicking - mark as spam - or hide it away!

dang, you know who am i talking about !

KTHXBYE hope i did't piss your red baboon ass off the screen .

No comments:

Post a Comment