Pages

【 Click It 】

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fake and Lies?


Such a lier , such a faker.
Seriously i don't think it's good to lie to me.
I don't mind if your lying to me,
but please please please don't let me catch you!


Let's say
but really, if you want to lie
make sure it's a good lie.

I don't want to catch you
with damn bad lies.


- you told someone u had fun with it -
* when i ask you, you told me you don't know about that *

Seriously i don't get close to someone
if i know that your lying to me.

i can't act like nothing happen
I'm just not the kind of person.

======================================================

- For someone who hate me -

Seriously what is hunting what is prey?
Do you know?

I bet u always hide in your mum's pussy
and cry when u need something?

Sorry i don't give a damn.
Unless your his special person.

what do you mean innocent?
When someone pure? naive?

So someone like me doesn't deserve love for others?

- you are not worthy of a person's love. ESPECIALLY of someone above your standard. just walk away pls. don't make me punch your ugly face. -

So you think that YOUR above my standard?
seriously dude?
Why your so caring about me?

I can't make my own friend?
Please, in socializing, i'm more matured than you.

Just cry at home kid.
I don't care who you are.
where your from.
who the damn hell kid are you?
or how the shit face do you look like.

I'm who i am.
A straight forward guy.
Not to mention that you deleted my post kid.
Don't you feel that your immature?

Come on, your 21 years old.
and you act like 13 or 14?

If you want to talk about your so-called " STANDARD "
please, tell that to my ass when your a boss.
GET IT? IF YOUR THE BOSS AND DON'T HIDE UNDER YOUR PARENT'S ASS!

If you say i'm not worth someone's love? when their standard is higher than me?
Sorry dude.
Your way fucking wrong.
I have tons of friends who love me.
Who are high standards.

SO? I don't really care.
It's just FRIEND'S matter.
Not about MONEY OR WHATEVER.
i don't really care who is rich or poor.
or high or low standard.

Everyone got the right to want something.


- Who knows if your going to read it? or not. -
- Naaa guess i'm on your HIDE LIST -


Aww.. if your reading it,
don't get pissed about it?
if you do,
that's mean you care about me :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't understand people who pursue standards.. Basically, they create standards by themselves :) Do they have any higher priorities in life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris : i have no idea, but it's kinda annoying when they think they are " HIGH STANDARDS " rather then seeing How big is the world before they judge others and themself.

    ReplyDelete