Pages

【 Click It 】

Monday, June 13, 2011

Idiots?


Dang, i never tot that i'm so stupid to search for that person's name.
It happen like when i told my junior that i'm going to play maple, as in private server. I don't have the freaking times to play real server which takes years for me to play it , and of course i hate leveling in a same map for very long time.

- For those who don't know what's maple is -
• Try ask Mr. Google. •

So that guy happen to come by and add me,
i don't know when is it? but i guess 2~3 weeks ago.

then one day he pop out in my facebook chat,
after i told my junior that i'm going to play maple.
He claim that, he had a lv200 character in maple.

So? i don't really bother much.
until 1 day, i was posting my screen shot in facebook.
about my character in the private server.

He chat with me,
and asking which server i'm playing.
i told him "Private Server"

Then somehow, he start talking like shit to me.
I'm curious so is it playing private server wrong?
He told me that is for lazy people to play!

Dude! i'm not a hardcore gamer anymore i can't stay 24/7 in front of the fucking screen day by day like last time.
• He reply : that's just an excuse.
i was feeling like WTF?
• Then he keep pointing i'm wrong and lazy.

WTF man! get a Life. i had to wake up 6am in the morning everyday! and 10am to work and reach home at 8pm! when do the hell i got extra time to play slow and shitty game?
Most important stuff! GAME IS FOR IDIOTS WHO PLAY LIKE HARDCORE!
I just playing to release my stress ,
2 or 3 week i get bored with the game.
i DELETE it.

So best you don't come and step on ma freaking sexy FOXY TAIL.
Geez... i never know he delete me until he comment on my junior picture
" not sure what he comment, but my junior they look mad when they reply the message"
Oh well, then i'm curious what message he wrote and i try to search for his profile, i can't find him. then i just notice he DELETE me, Whao speaking of that.

HOW DARE YOU DELETE ME! YOU PIECES OF JUNK! SPEAKING OF THAT, YOU UGLY LITTLE FREAKING FATTY MONSTER!

Ouch! i look mean of this. oh well, case close when i sleep . . .


DAMN internship! i hate it! your making me fucking poor, and i need a part time job
for saturday and sunday just for my pocket money!

i NEED MONEY :X

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure he's just a kid..Maple has A LOT of keyboard hero.. Dare to type anything behind monitor only.. Don't mind him.. Me myself a private server maplers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errm Nope His not a kid. He's someone from my facebook which ish already deleted me.

    AND HIS 20? i think .... college guy :X

    ReplyDelete