Pages

【 Click It 】

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Future me?

Well i was refreshing my facebook
looking for new status from my friend
to troll with.

Then i saw a picture.
i was thinking who is that girl.
when i click the picture i was like.

O.O!! <-- this is how my face look like.
the message idk i feel
wah who is that lucky girl.

then then then...
i click to the profile picture.
OMGMYFUCKINGWANKYCOW!! <- did't mean to curse !

I'm having nightmare !
it's a guy with hair like girl.
wait! not i meant no respect.
do he still have penis on? or he got hole? :O

D: i'm planning to have long hair
- just a bit longer so i can tie it -
but when i saw him..
i was like GOSH! somehow i see him
as the future me ! OMG OMG WTH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having nightmare now.
even without sleeping
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
don't scare me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I know what you mean.. What happened to contemporary guys?(((

    ReplyDelete