Pages

【 Click It 】

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's been long time.

i have no idea since how long i did't blog, but oh well since today i'm free so i'm going blog about my boring life for this month.

it's almost 3month in vector design, i spend on there with fun,bored,lame,happy,w/e life which going to end soon for my internship, my college life.

In VD, i have no idea what to do in office everyday, beside online and work, nothing else.


Speaking of that, i need side income, which i'm selling marimo, but the packaging is still not yet arrive which is making me headache. I wish it would come by tomorrow. MARIMO~ Y U NO COME YET??!!

Then i keep on spending usless stuff, bought a new headset today which cost me rm45, now i'm think back why did i bought that -.-! damn i'm poor and yet i still spend on something useless.

Speaking of going KL, my boss say would lend me his apartment to stay. but i have no idea that his words could be trust or not for this time, i'm scare that he would just speak blindly just to attend me. I think i would prepare to find another one just to backup incase.
So anyone got rooms to rent? Hehehe :3

No comments:

Post a Comment